Selection of fund managers
Fund managers are selected on the basis of:
- A timely investment opportunity
- Substantial points of differentiation
- A good fit with investors’ preferences and objectives
- Skilful and intelligent risk-taking
- A business model where value drivers can be thoroughly analysed and understood
- The talent, flair and track record of the investment team
- Institutional-grade operating infrastructure
- Fair terms and conditions
- Strong alignment of interests so that all parties are driven by investment returns
- The overall strength and cohesiveness of the organisation
We undertake our own investment appraisal, reference checking and due diligence before working with a funds manager. This helps funds managers address potential problems prior to marketing and allows Brookvine to be a more effective investment advocate.
Investors also benefit from the quality of the due diligence and marketing materials that are prepared.